To participate in the TorrentBar Union Affiliate Program, You must first agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement (the "Agreement") and "Site Terms to Use
" of TorrentBar. By selecting the "I HAVE READ THE AGREEMENT AND I ACCEPT THE TERMS" button on the TorrentBar Union Affiliate Program Affiliate application page on TorrentBar's website, You submit your application to become an Affiliate in the TorrentBar Union Affiliate Program, which is Your offer to enter into an agreement with TorrentBar under the terms described in this Agreement. If TorrentBar accepts your offer, you will become an Affiliate, subject to the terms of this Agreement. So, it is important for you to carefully review this Agreement prior to accepting it. If you do not wish to apply to become an Affiliate in the TorrentBar Union Affiliate Program, then do not select the checkbox of "I HAVE READ THE AGREEMENT AND I ACCEPT THE TERMS", but that will mean that you will not be able to participate in the TorrentBar Union Affiliate Program. Your continued participation in the TorrentBar Union Affiliate Program constitutes your continuing acceptance of the terms of this Agreement.
The conditions to be an affiliate
1. You have and shall have at all times all rights necessary to enter into this Agreement, to grant the licenses You grant hereunder, and to perform your obligations hereunder, and that You are of legal age and otherwise competent to be contractually bound to this Agreement. If You are a corporation or other form of business entity, the person who has entered into this Agreement on Your behalf is authorized to bind You to this Agreement, and the board of directors or others who control the corporation or other business entity have authorized the entity to enter into the Agreement.
2. All of the information You provide to DR is correct as of the time You entered it, and You will promptly update any of that information when it has changed.
3. You have the knowledge and skills to supply the internet services.
4. You have a certain number of visitors to your site.
The conditions to use TorrentBar Union services to run a site
Although the services supported by TorrentBar Union is free, we keep a reserved ad zones which is 728*90 pixels on every page of our affiliate sites. This ad zone is placed on the bottom of the page. We reserve the rights to modify the contents displaying on our affiliate sites at any time.
WHAT DO YOU PROMISE TO US?
Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that:
* You shall not place links or any materials of the affiliate sites in newsgroups, message boards, unsolicited email and other types of spam, banner networks, counters, chat rooms, guest books, and Internet relay chat channels or through similar Internet resources.
* You shall not place links of the affiliate sites in any manner which may (intentionally or unintentionally) mislead any users.
* You will be given a password and User ID to access certain parts of the TorrentBar web site. You shall be responsible for all usage and activity on Your User ID account and for loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure of your password. You shall immediately notify TorrentBar in writing of any known or suspected unauthorized use of Your User ID account.
* You are solely responsible for compliance with, and will comply at all times with, all civil and criminal laws, rules and regulations applicable to you and your business.
* Your Content which you in any way associate with TorrentBar Union Affiliate Program does not infringe the intellectual property rights of DR, a Seller, or any third party.
In all of Your actions as an Affiliate and while associating Yourself with TorrentBar, the TorrentBar Union Affiliate Program in any way, You shall not do any of the following: engage in spamming, indiscriminate advertising or sending of unsolicited commercial email; perform any activity that involves, facilitates, advocates or promotes
(a) Discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age or disability,
(b) Libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit or abusive activities or materials,
(c) Gambling or illegal substances,
(d) Sedition, unauthorized copying or distribution of copyrights materials (e.g., music, videos, books, etc) or any other illegal activities, or
(e) any violation of law or breach of the intellectual property or other rights of any other person, entity or organization; violate the reasonable standards of doing business on the Internet (as determined by TorrentBar in its sole discretion); or any other activity which may expose TorrentBar to increased business risk or legal liability.
WHAT RIGHTS DO WE HAVE AND KEEP?
* TorrentBar has the right to stop all the services supplied by TorrentBar Union Affiliate Program and terminate your account at any time.
* TorrentBar reserves the right to be able to utilize any data it derives from use of the affiliate sites, which may include information about traffic statistics of your affiliate sites, to analyze TorrentBar Union Affiliate Program trends, monitor TorrentBar Union Affiliate Program efficiencies, maintain the integrity of the affiliate site code system, promote TorrentBar Union Affiliate Program capabilities and efficiencies.
* TorrentBar has no responsibilities to any of your losses caused by using services supported by TorrentBar Union.
HOW LONG DOES THIS AGREEMENT LAST?
This Agreement starts on the date you acknowledge your agreement with its terms to TorrentBar, and will last until the day either of us should desire to terminate this Agreement.
TorrentBar may amend this Agreement at any time by publishing a new version on the TorrentBar Union Affiliate Program web site. Your continued participation in the TorrentBar Union Affiliate Program following the effective date of a new version will constitute your acceptance if the new version, and all amendments to the prior forms of this Agreement, as of the effective date of their publication by TorrentBar. If any amendment made by TorrentBar Union in this manner is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. No other amendments to this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both you and DR.
If there is any abuse of TorrentBar Union Affiliate Program, please report it to us by clicking here
to contact us.
| posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2007 10:47 PM